Family Holidays in Ireland
Family Friendly and Family owned Hotel boasts over 40 years of Good Irish Hospitality.
We have given you our Top 10 Activies aimed at suiting all the Family and helping you choice Limerick as your holiday destination 2011. Greenhills Top 10 Family Fun Things to do in Limerick
1. Visit Thomond Park Interactive Museum that showcases the pround history of Munster Rugby
2. Have an Adventerous & Historical Day while visiting King John's Castle
3. Head to Adare Village - Ireland's Prettiest Village. Why not take a Picnic to enjoy before strolling around the Heritage Centre & Desmond Castle
5. Visit Bunratty Castle & Folk Park - an old Favourite with parents & Kids.
6. Visit Shelbourne Park Playground located just off the Ennis Road for hours of interupted fun.
7. Go and VisitCome and visit the Mid-West's best Indoor Activity Centre for children Tons of Fun for laughter and fun for children aged 3 - 10 years of age.
8. Fun World Limerick is located about 5 minutes walk from Hotel with lots of activies for all ages with Bowling Alley, Pool and Selection of Arcade Games.
9. For the lazy evening's take in a movie at choice of cinema's
10. Take a trip to Killaloe and enjoy a cruise along the Shannon with the River Shannon's Premier Cruise & Sightseeing Boat. Something for everyone to enjoy.